1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Soccer

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Randy, Aug 16, 2009.

1. 1.
    [​IMG]

[IMG]http://www.carolina-sportsphotography.com/photos/441006592_UagiY-XL.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2009
  2. kiwi

kiwi

Jan 1, 2008
    Auckland, NZ
    that looks like it might hurt in a minute. good timing.

3. Muonic

Muonic

Jun 14, 2006
    Those girls look tough, and serious! Nice shots.

4. actionshooter

actionshooter

Aug 26, 2008
    NY
    Nice Randy. I need to some shoot at some of your fields. Seems like all of the ones around here have fences with advertising, light poles, garbage cans, bleachers with fans, dug outs, kick walls, concession stands, parking lots, etc. in the background. Our high school teams just started practices today, so games will be beginning in another couple of weeks. Can't wait!

5. socrdude

socrdude

Jun 5, 2009
    USA-Today
    Randy... you are the man!
    Maybe some day...I can wish.

6. Absolutely amazing warm light Randy, and great action captures besides... many kudos!

7. thx Darren

thanks

thanks Phil

thx Randy
    i won't shoot anymore if the bg-s suck
    I hand pick venues i will even go to based on bg-s and how the sun sets on them

thanks

thanks dj

8. Chris_B

Chris_B

Mar 12, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Great as usual Randy. Wonderful faces. The light on her face in number 1 is pretty cool.

9. Hi Randy, you've got some great light there! Action as always superb. Kind regards Graham.

10. Ldelacruz

Ldelacruz

Sep 27, 2009
    Texas
    Nicely done! Great focus, colors, exposure and comp. You must have a good camera?

11. very nic on these but you outdid yourself on the first one :eek: 

12. amazing job as always Randy! i have a lot to learn :biggrin:

13. DeweyB

DeweyB

Sep 23, 2008
    Indiana, USA
    Nice work as always Randy.

14. SeanMartin

SeanMartin

Sep 24, 2008
    Watkins, CO
    AAA

I'm personal friends with those aliens from the Chicken Little movie. When they return to planet earth next, I'm going to have them swap the fields I shoot with the ones you shoot. You'll just show up one day and that lovely background will be replaced with ugliness.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.