Soccer

Real Name
Randy
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

[IMG]http://www.carolina-sportsphotography.com/photos/441006592_UagiY-XL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Randy. I need to some shoot at some of your fields. Seems like all of the ones around here have fences with advertising, light poles, garbage cans, bleachers with fans, dug outs, kick walls, concession stands, parking lots, etc. in the background. Our high school teams just started practices today, so games will be beginning in another couple of weeks. Can't wait!

Real Name
Randy
that looks like it might hurt in a minute. good timing.
thx Darren

Those girls look tough, and serious! Nice shots.
thanks

Great as usual Randy
thanks Phil

Nice Randy. I need to some shoot at some of your fields. Seems like all of the ones around here have fences with advertising, light poles, garbage cans, bleachers with fans, dug outs, kick walls, concession stands, parking lots, etc. in the background. Our high school teams just started practices today, so games will be beginning in another couple of weeks. Can't wait!
thx Randy
i won't shoot anymore if the bg-s suck
I hand pick venues i will even go to based on bg-s and how the sun sets on them

Randy... you are the man!
Maybe some day...I can wish.
thanks

Absolutely amazing warm light Randy, and great action captures besides... many kudos!
thanks dj

AAA

I'm personal friends with those aliens from the Chicken Little movie. When they return to planet earth next, I'm going to have them swap the fields I shoot with the ones you shoot. You'll just show up one day and that lovely background will be replaced with ugliness.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom