Soccer_High School

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by craigcappy, Apr 12, 2007.

1. When out Tuesday and shot two games, here are a couple of shots. All comments are welcome.

1. 400mm

77077866.QZx7lkin.

2. 77077867.n9X3gWBH.

3. 77077868.qCrooA8B.x_CCC1101copy.

4.[​IMG]
    400 with a 1.4

2. Hey Craig,

Good to see you posting. Great stuff there as usual. Nothing makes me want a 400mm more than when I see you and Alex post these awesome shots with that legendary lens. Keep them coming!

3. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

pictures no workie

4. wow, craig shooting in daylight, go figure...
    i can only see pic#1 but it's a beauty

5. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Hey Craig....welcome back. Nice to see your shots in the forum again and they look great. Everything tight and clear, love the header shot.....look at those eyes!

6. Tyrone,

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love my lens, and I was happy to be able to get a break and be able to use it during day light hours. It seems that I am always shoot a game under the lights and I can't use it. All my best,

Craig

7. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    Great shots!
    I like #1 and #3 the best, but all superb!

8. Randy,

I will check to see why you can't see the other shots that I took. I believe that I correctly posted the link, I will recheck. I got rev-ed up to be able to shoot a late afternoon game. Unheard of for me! I was all thumbs in the beginning of the shoot. I always wanted to see how the "other half works", it was to much fun!

Craig

9. Frank,

Many thanks, I saw your baseball shots, there were outstanding as always!

I got so excited to get to the field, that I forgot to change out of my dress pants, there I was, on both knees, shooting in wet grass. When I got home my wife started to laugh, I had hugh rings on my pants, I was a site.

Take care, all my best

Craig

10. Jeff,

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I think I over processed the photo's in neat Image, I batch the group and the skin of the players are over processed and the horizons on two of the shots need to be addressed.

Craig

11. Can only see pic #1 and it looks great, boy I sure coudl use a 400 2.8 but it aint happening!

12. peterparker

peterparker

Jun 2, 2006
    Houston
    I've noticed that happens at times with PBase. Sometimes it just fails.