Soft shot of Great Falls, Va.....

:biggrin:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I like it. Do you have any with a longer shutter speed though? That framing would look nice with several seconds of shutter speed!

Paul

Nice shot! I had something very similar in mind for my next trip to Great Falls... which will likely be this weekend! I really like the softness.

Guys, thanks a lot for all the warm comments... I made this shot somewhat different and unique in a way. Glad you liked it.:wink:

Rob Zijlstra

A Koffie Drinker
Great shot! Finally a waterfall in which I see water. I like this much better as shots with 'several seconds' shutter speed.

Great shot Sal! This place is just a wonderful source for the photographic imagination. It looks as if the shot has a bit of an Orton (light), or glow. Neat approach to the Falls. Definitely not all water flows have to be the long-exposure type!

Best,

N

Great shot Sal! This place is just a wonderful source for the photographic imagination. It looks as if the shot has a bit of an Orton (light), or glow. Neat approach to the Falls. Definitely not all water flows have to be the long-exposure type!

Best,

N
Nice to see ya Nacho...We all missed u out here. When is your next visit?
Glad you like this shot. Something new huh? Hoping we can shoot together again in the future...regards...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom