Soft shot of Great Falls, Va.....

:biggrin:
3781879075_5007f5f776_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I like it. Do you have any with a longer shutter speed though? That framing would look nice with several seconds of shutter speed!

Paul

Nice shot! I had something very similar in mind for my next trip to Great Falls... which will likely be this weekend! I really like the softness.

Guys, thanks a lot for all the warm comments... I made this shot somewhat different and unique in a way. Glad you liked it.:wink:

Rob Zijlstra

A Koffie Drinker
Great shot! Finally a waterfall in which I see water. I like this much better as shots with 'several seconds' shutter speed.

Great shot Sal! This place is just a wonderful source for the photographic imagination. It looks as if the shot has a bit of an Orton (light), or glow. Neat approach to the Falls. Definitely not all water flows have to be the long-exposure type!

Best,

N

Great shot Sal! This place is just a wonderful source for the photographic imagination. It looks as if the shot has a bit of an Orton (light), or glow. Neat approach to the Falls. Definitely not all water flows have to be the long-exposure type!

Best,

N
Nice to see ya Nacho...We all missed u out here. When is your next visit?
Glad you like this shot. Something new huh? Hoping we can shoot together again in the future...regards...

Latest threads

Top Bottom