Softlighter II

I like this device, it works quite well and is very portable, these pics were taken with abou tas much space as two phone booths in a salon.

Zoe. Poor Zoe hates this stupid bow her owner wants in her hair and immediately shakes her hair all crazy the moment it is in place. I think her owner will not like how this looks because of messiness, but I think it really is the way she wanted to be portrayed (ie, if I have to wear this silly bow I am not going to look all prim & proper)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Bebe almsot died as a puppy and was nursed back to health by a girl who worked at the pet store,

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Weird, I see pictures there!

They're not really that great anyway, no big loss.

I even did a copy past of the url..page not found.

Something wrong with the posting.

Put link to gallery maybe

I have no idea what;s up guys, the images appear when I view the thread, the links are valid, I just don't know. Oh well, never mind

Try these (one too many backslashes after http:): :D

Nice pics BTW.

Hey John, thanks! You were right. Perhaps becuase I use firefox it has something built in so it knows to drop the extra "/"? Anyway, the images worked all along, so did copying the link, but now I fixed it as you suggested.

Sometimes when my computer messes up with pics I figure it knows something and maybe they just aren't good enough for display anyway.

I like the second picture though, it is a very pretty dog. The Softlighter is just above and to the right of the dog, and I am using it simultanesouly as a hair light and key light (providing side lighting to show off detail in fur, that is the goal at least),

Anyway, this was the salon employees dog and I was just testing my set-up, but I really do like how it turned out. I have the 36" model and it really is very compact, even opened and assembled, it is the size of a pillow. The lighting is much more diffuse and even than with flash units and diffuser domes.

It was almost on top of them. They were on a table and the soft lighter was maybe 18"-24" above and 18" to the right, angled down on them. I should have taken a shot of the room to show my whole set-up, I Will remember next time.

If the dog was a piece of paper on the desk, the softlighter was like a person looming over from the side of it to read what it said

I have the softlighter at 0 compensation, and my on camera flash was used for fill at -1EV with the Gary Fong Lightsphere II on it.

twig said:
I like this device, it works quite well and is very portable, these pics were taken with abou tas much space as two phone booths in a salon.

Zoe. Poor Zoe hates this stupid bow her owner wants in her hair and immediately shakes her hair all crazy the moment it is in place. I think her owner will not like how this looks because of messiness, but I think it really is the way she wanted to be portrayed (ie, if I have to wear this silly bow I am not going to look all prim & proper)
http://www.nycpetpics.com/Imagebin/zoe.

Bebe almsot died as a puppy and was nursed back to health by a girl who worked at the pet store,
http://www.nycpetpics.com/Imagebin/bebe

Hi Twig...Nice pics of the pets. It seems like dogs prefer their pictures taken than cats...don't know why but I guess that's the way it is.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom