1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!
  1. Last fall we went to Olympic National Park. It took me a long time to get all my photos edited. I don't think I ever shared this one with the cafe. We took a hike out to Sol Duc Falls and got there in the middle of a sunny day. I was afraid that my photo opportunity would be ruined, but I think it turned out pretty good considering the conditions. I bracketed exposures and used more than one photo to make an HDR of the image. I don't remember the post processing details now, but do remember that ghosted images of the tourists was a problem I had to address.
    _DSC8653-HDR-Edit.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 1
  2. SteveK

SteveK

Mar 16, 2005
    Alaska
    very nice Terri!

3. Thank you, Steve!!

4. Very nice indeed. Good framing and processing.

5. Very nice, Terri. Those greens are ever so appreciated right now :) 

6. digipix

digipix Subscribing Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Alvin
    Beautiful photo! The lighting is gorgeous.

Alvin

7. Thank you, Phil.

8. I agree about the greens. It won't be too much longer now.....I'm even appreciating the browns right now. We still have snow in the shady parts of our yard.

9. Thank you, Alvin. It was a blue sky day, but luckily there was enough vegetation to filter it.

10. Thank you, Dan!

11. Very nice dappled light; not at all too much contrast.

12. Thank you, Mike.

13. Beautiful scene and lovely light Terri. Which software do you use for HDR?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.