1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Solana Beach Triathlon

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Bandnuts, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Note - Updated photo compression, issued noted by xenonsupra (thank you)...

I had some time to kill this am so I thought I'd play around and take a few shots at a local triathlon. The only challenge was keeping up with all the potential great shot. Bikers on the left and right, runners going two directions in frount of you.... Whew......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Couldn't resist this one...
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2008
  2. Lookin good, something seems funny with your resizing though? Or maybe its just oversharpened?

Particularly in this image...

[​IMG]

Do you see what I mean? Make sure when you have photoshop resizing you have it set to bicubic sharper (best for reduction).

Other than that, looks good!

3. It's the stupid program I used to build a display. I had compression set to my work setting :Angry:...

Thanks for the heads up. They should look better now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.