• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED SOLD Fuji X-Pro2+ extras. Ships: World

Buy/Sell feedback for The Clam (0)

User name: The Clam

Items to sell/buy/trade: Fuji X-Pro2 + extras

Prices: See each item

Ships to: World

Description: 1. Fuji X-Pro2 body in excellent condition. I don't know the number of actuations but can't imagine it is more than a few thousand. The only blemishes I can see are a superficial scratch next to the viewfinder and a barely noticeable one on the top plate. Glass LCD protector has been on since day 1. No performance issues whatsoever. Comes with box, everything that came with it when new, plus 5 extra Wasabi batteries and charger. $800 $750
IMG_6791.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

IMG_6790.jpg

IMG_6963.jpg

Fuji XF 23mm f2 R WR lens. Super sharp, fast focusing, excellent condition, no blemishes. Comes with hood, caps, box, everything as new. $325 SOLD

IMG_6801.jpg

IMG_6806.jpg

Fuji leather half case for X-Pro2: I bought this used from B&H and always had it on the X-Pro 2. Excellent condition. Comes with box. $65 $55

IMG_6796.jpg

Also selling a Lensmate black folding thumbrest for the X-Pro1/2. Like new, $50 $40

All prices include shipping within CONUS, outside US is extra, PayPal only or local sale in NYC area. I haven't been active here in a while but had excellent feedback on numerous transactions. I also have excellent feedback on fredmiranda.com under my user name The Clam. Thanks for looking. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: Insured with tracking info

Shipping charge: Included in price

Handling time: 1-2 days (if not sooner)

References: The Clam

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom