• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[EXPIRED] SOLD - Lowered: D700 Body with many extras

Buy/Sell feedback for photolizard (0)

Up for sale is my D700 body plus associated extras. The body is in good shape with a little wear on the rubber and some minor scratching on the baseplate. There are under 30K actuations on the shutter. The kit includes:

*D700 body with original box and supplied accessories
*Round rubber eye cup - in addition to the standard rubber ring
*Extra LCD cover (2 total - 1 unused)
*GGS LCD cover - removable (fits like the original covers)
*Battery Grip MB-D10 with AA insert Nikon - not 3rd party - no box/sleeve
*Total of 6 original OEM batteries - all showing "0"
*3 Lexar Professional CF cards - all 133X speed; 2 @ 2GB, 1 @ 4 GB
*Kirk BL-D700 L Bracket for body only

*Kirk BL-D300G for body with MB-D10 SOLD

Everything works as it should. The grip I bought second hand and it was scuffed on the corners. I put a few more in it setting the camera on rocks. It's just the paint. I would love to sell it all as a kit. The price for all is $1500 which will include PP fees and economy shipping

If you are interested in parts of the kit, let me know what you are interested in. As always, feel free to email or PM me with any questions. Please note the L bracket for the grip is sold. The price reflects this change. Feel free to make reasonable offers on all or part.

p1684216839-5.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

p1791650086-4.jpg

View attachment 1214246
p1848192600-4.jpg

p1801828996-4.png

p1832122936-4.jpg

p1622393766-4.jpg

p1751784957-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

Top Bottom