sold my d70s for a holga and sx-70!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrewC, Apr 18, 2007.

1. DrewC

DrewC

Jan 30, 2007
    Denver, CO
    money got tight, but i still wanted to take some unique photos... so i decided to buy a holga and some film for my grandpas polaroid sx-70... i havent been able to shoot with either of them, but i really cant wait.

i sure hope i can find a good condition d70s or maybe even d200 when get enough money for another dslr. but for now i'll have my hands tied with these li'l guys.

-drew

2. Oh, wow, the SX-70...... now that takes me down memory lane! I used to have one of those and loved it! That camera was the one which got me really interested in exploring photography further, and so I moved from that one to my first SLR, a Minolta something-or-other....

3. Dude - you sold your D70s for a Holga? It's pretty easy to simulate the Holga look in Photoshop, or if you're strapped for cash, GIMP.

4. DrewC

DrewC

Jan 30, 2007
    Denver, CO
    haha, i sold my d70s for rent(not REALLY a holga)... i have already invested my money into adobe cs2 and cant really sell that (easily). but i really wanted to get back into some other medias of photography also. i think the holga should be a lot of fun... moreso than photoshop could be.

5. GoGo

GoGo

Apr 20, 2006
    New York
    6 inches

Remember it is the 6 inches behind the camera that makes the photograph not the camera.