• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[EXPIRED] SOLD: Nikon 300 2.8G VR AFS

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lens has been sold.

This lens is in excellent 9+ condition. No scuffing, rub marks, dings, or scratches, on the glass or on the body. The HK-30 hood is near perfect as well. The case and strap show some very minor wear. When not in use it was stored in a Pelican case and it's always had a LensCoat. Non-smoking house, no pets.

The lens is a US model purchased new from Canoga Camera, an authorized Nikon Dealer here in Southern California. I'm the original owner.

All standard accessories (HK-30 hood, front and rear covers/caps, CL-L1 case with strap, manual, NC filter/filter holder (52mm), box, and warranty form) are included. A Really Right Stuff 3 1/2" Arca rail, black LensCoat, and a copy of the original sales receipt will also be included. The Arca clamp, visible in some of the photos, is not included.

PayPal fees and FedEx shipping to any PayPal verified US address are on me. An adult signature will be required. If you don't like PayPal I'll also accept a cashiers check or even a personal check from well established cafe members. I'll ship within one business day. I'll also ship to other countries but the shipping cost will be higher and I'll only accept payment by wire transfer or bank check in US$. The customs paperwork for items over US$ 2500 can be complex and may delay shipping by a day or two. There will most likely be fees and taxes due once the lens arrives in your country. These are your responsibility as the buyer. PM me for a shipping quote if you're interested.

You may return the lens for a refund within 7 days of delivery if you're not satisfied. Shipping fees will not be refunded unless you discover an undisclosed problem.

1)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2)
View attachment 1202377

3)

4)
View attachment 1202378

5)

6) Photo added 6/15
View attachment 1202379

Last edited by a moderator:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bumped to add photo and terms for international sales.

PayPal and shipping are included for U.S. buyers.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom