• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[EXPIRED] SOLD: Nikon 300mm f/2.8 VR I

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giving up on one of my favorite lens. I'm getting older and this is a heavy lens. But, it is sharp as a tack, focuses fast, and in near perfect condition (can't say perfect since it is not new). I do take care of my equipment and am not a professional, so this has had an easy life. It was for my own birding and airplane shooting. The glass is clean and has no physical problems. Price includes every thing shown: soft lens cover, lens shade, case, and the Aquatek front lens cover. The best cover I've seen on the market. Just slides into the front of the lens. Great idea. Comes with original box, as plain as it is. No smoking house/person. Original owner. US lens

Shipping costs will be decided by the new owner. Depends on which carrier, speed, and destination.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK, I will cover PayPal costs if sold by June 25.

Remember, this also includes the drop in polarizing filter and the Aquatech lens cover. All for $4200.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom