• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[EXPIRED] SOLD: Nikon 300mm f2.8 AF-I ED EX+ Cond. w/ peripherals

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not shooting enough to hold on to this lens. It's one of Nikon's finest and it's very clean. It's a 300 2.8 prime, so I won't do a big sales pitch on performance...it's top-shelf from 2.8 down. Focus speed is very close to AFS and while not silent...it's close. Exceptional performer with all TC's.

I have the original case, hood, leathette cover, registration paper, straps and drop-in UV filter.

I'm also including a Wimberley P20 long lens Arca plate and a Hood Hat front ele cover.

A few small marks here and there, the normal dust that is found in lenses with drop-in filters. Blades are clean, focus is smooth and quiet. Mechanically perfect. Cosmetically close.

Included:

1. Nikon 300mm f2.8 AF-I ED lens EX+ cond.
  2. HK-19 Hood
  3. Orig. Case and accessories
  4. Wimberley P20 long lens Arca plate
  5. Hood Hat neoprene front element cover

I'm asking $2,200 shipped CONUS. Anywhere else is subject to added cost.

I do have a very rare Nikon C-PL2s drop-in polarizer that I will sell for an additional $250. If you shoot on the water with this lens it will be invaluable.

Also selling a Gitzo 1325 Mk2 ($350 w/orig. box)) Markins Q20 head ($300 w/orig box) and Wimberley Sidekick ($200) . Essentially my rig for this lens. If interested in a package we can discuss a discount.

Please feel free to ask questions or for pictures of specific parts or angles. I have links to many images shot with this lens on my website.
www.joeliblacher.com look in the Nikon 300 AF-I gallery.

Lot's of feedback on the auction site ID is jbear55. I've bought and sold a boatload of stuff from Nikonians, Photo.net, FM, and Nikon Cafe although it has been a while.

Thanks for looking.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm about 30 min. from KEH, so I'll keep it here until I get time. Meanwhile...all reasonable offers are considered...unreasonable offers are shown to my wife and we make clever commentary. Well...we think it's clever, but we're biased.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom