• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[EXPIRED] SOLD: Nikon AF-S 16-85mm f3.5-5.6G VR

Buy/Sell feedback for Mr. G (0)

SOLD.........

Best contact method is via email at gmrubinATpacbellDOTnet

For sale is my Nikon AF-S 16-85G VR (vibration reduction) lens. Cosmetically it is a 9 showing signs of light use but no damage. Mechanically perfect and great optics. Included is the lens, caps, pouch, hood, box, packing and all original documents. Also includes a protective filter which has been on the lens since I bought it. I am the second owner and it was originally purchased from Amazon April 2010 (receipt included). The Nikon 5 year warranty runs till April 2015

All the photos in this gallery were shot with this lens, see the quality of this lens for yourself. http://mr-g.smugmug.com/Travel/Pismo-2012/29006945_DbzWVN
Click the photo you want to see then click original size and view it at 100%

Scroll down for photos of the lens .........

Price of $430.00 includes Paypal and shipping anywhere domestic Priority Mails goes. 3 Day right to return if dissatisfied (shipping on your dime). Basically $400 net to me, if you want to do a F 2 F......

IMG_0227-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

IMG_0216-L.jpg

IMG_0218-L.jpg

IMG_0219-L.jpg

IMG_0221-L.jpg

IMG_0230-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

Top Bottom