• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[EXPIRED] Sold: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4G ED VR AF Lens

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SOLD!!! Yipee!

I am selling my Nikon 600 VR lens (USA model) which I have used since 2009. It is in great shape. It has never been dropped or bumped. The only place where paint has worn off is on the kirk plate. I have had a lenscoat and hoodie on it since day 1 (lenscoat is a bit worn.)

It comes with a kirk replacement foot. The case, original front lens cover, original foot, and all straps are included. The only thing missing is the original manual but I have printed one from the pdf.

I would like $7800 which includes paypal and postage to lower 48 states. Insurance, if desired, is to be paid by the buyer. Discount given for cash, check or person to person transaction.

Pictures of the lens are here.

Some images I have taken with this lens since April are here. All except the second one were taken with a 14 tc. All were taken with a D7100.

Ask questions. I am on the forum several times a day so I will answer quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great lens, good price. Little skimmer taken with lens last summer.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bump
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom