1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

2. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

COMPLETED SOLD OUT- Treasure Trove - a true Nikon Grab Bag!! | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by Minuteman3, Nov 2, 2018.

1. What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

My Remaining Nikon Accessories - ALL GO!!

What are your prices?

All Remaining Items in one Box (including surprises) - $50 including shipping!!

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Selling off my remaining Nikon items as listed below - and there will be some additional surprises in your box!! All are in very good to "new" condition. Mostly I'm interested in these finding a good home with someone who will use them!

RED TEXT BELOW IMAGES means the item has sold and NOT included in the Grab Bag!!

GRAB BAG INCLUDES!!

New Nikon LC-72 lens cap
    New Nikon BF-1B body cap
    New Nikon LF-4 lens shoe cap
    Wired Nikon MC-DC2 remote (never used)
    Nikon genuine NC clear lens filters - 52mm, 2 x 72mm
    Nikon L39 skylight 52mm filter
    Nikon lens hoods - 1x HB-63, 1 x HB-23, 1 x HB 25
    Kenko 1.4 tele extender (Nikon mount), used once, worked perfectly

Nikon Sale Item 3.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nikon Sale Item 2.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Previously sold ...

2 x Nikon Camera Cases (one was for a D3400 size, the other fit my D750 - $5 ea
    Brown Leather Nikon 100th Anniversary Neck Strap ($100 new) - $20 (Really comfortable ... I used this for just a few weeks with my D750 ... would look cool on a Df!!)
    Yellow Vintage Nikon Strap from Japan (used somewhat, not sold in USA) - $5
    2 x Nikon EN-EL15 batteries (excellent) - $10 each
    1 x Generic EN-EL15 battery (excellent) - $5
    Circular rubber DK-8 eyepiece with adapter for D750 (may work with other models as well) - $5

24-85 3.5-4.5 G VR lens - I bought this new and got a lot of use out of it. Saw some dust inside (but not in images) and decided I'd try a little of my own lens repair, so I removed the mounting ring to see if I could blow out the few dust particles. Bad idea. I can't figure out how to put it back together!! Needs to go to someone who knows what they are doing. Other than that, the lens works perfectly and I've always had excellent images with it. Just put a new Nikon rubber band on the focus ring as it was loose and a second new band is included. $25 (?)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Priority Mail Flat Rate shipping included!!

Handling time

Day or two

References

Been around a LONG time ... many sales here!!

Additional comments

Final offer - take it all!! Will even be a few surprised NOT shown or listed!!

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  2. BrianVS

BrianVS

Mar 15, 2017
    Virginia
    PM sent with firm commitment to buy the 24~85 Zoom needing work, 2 Nikon cases, and the Yellow Nikon Strap.

I have a Yellow Nikon Strap on my Black F2AS, love tinkering with lenses, and have way too many cameras and not enough cases..

The last $25 Nikon zoom that I bought was a very early (one of the first 1000 made) 43~86/3.5 that needed the internal elements cleaned and the aperture blades flood-cleaned. It came out well.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BrianVS

BrianVS

Mar 15, 2017
    Virginia
    I should not have looked at the Leather Strap... I want it too... And I have a Df. But it might even look better on the Nikon SP.

Payment Sent.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'll take the strap... matches the briefcase I bought.

5. Sorry ... both of the straps are gone! Anything else tickle you're fancy? The remaining items (in black) could be combined into a heck of a deal!! :D 

6. All the remaining items (listed in black) would make a nifty little package deal!! The Nikon NC filters are probably the most valuable at $30-40 each on eBay (I got these directly from Japan). Extra lens hoods are also pricy!! Make me an offer I cannot refuse!! (Which would be easy to do ... :) )

Ken

7. Time to get these into a new home ... $50 (includes shipping and PP fees) for everything that remains (not listed in RED)! Guaranteed to include some surprises as well!!

Ken

8. All gone!! Thanks all!!

Ken

9. BrianVS

BrianVS

Mar 15, 2017
    Virginia
    And the box of Nikon Stuff received- wife impressed by the 100th anniversary strap, will go on the Chrome SP.

And the VR lens is why I bought a set of JIS screwdrivers. After remembering to turn the AF to the ON position (I usually keep MF lenses on the Df- why I bought it), worked great after reassembling the mount. There is an extra hole in the VR mount that looks like a screw hole but is not. It is a hole for the older mechanical AF coupling to sit on the newer lenses.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.