• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[EXPIRED] SOLD: SU-800 Commander Unit

Buy/Sell feedback for gnagel (0)

Item is sold and no longer available

I'm selling a Nikon SU-800 Wireless Commander Unit that is in "Like New" condition. I purchased it new for $249...and I see that this remains the price for a new unit through B&H as of today.

The reason for the sale is that I just purchased the R1C1 Kit--and that includes the Nikon SU-800. I don't need two of them!

The SU-800 will be shipped in its original box and with all of its original contents--including the SS-SU800 Soft Case and operating manual. I left a CR123 Lithium Battery in there to get you started.

I'm asking $175 (a 30% discount) for the items--plus I'll cover the PayPal and shipping fees within the United States. Please send me a PM with any questions or comments.

p1547812938.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

p1547812950.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

Top Bottom