Sold three B&W prints this weekend.......

Congratulations Dez. Those three photographs are excellent and they have the composition, tonalities and contrast that I like in my b&w images.

William Rodriguez
Miami, Florida.

JPS

Congrats Dez ! You images deserve this !

Question: do you sell more B&W or COLOR images ? I'm under the impression that people tend to buy easely B&W ones, because the colors won't interfere with their home decoration and furnitures !?!

:smile:
J-P.

Congratulations Dez!

Thanks!

Well done! Statue of Liberty is exceptionally nice!

Great work!

Thank you Karen

Well done and very nice images.

Congratulations Dez. Those three photographs are excellent and they have the composition, tonalities and contrast that I like in my b&w images.

William Rodriguez
Miami, Florida.

Thank you William :biggrin:

Congratulations on the sales, Dez. I can see why those images attracted interest--outstanding work.

Glenn

Thanks Glenn!

Congs. Who wouldn´t like to own one of these?

Congrats Dez ! You images deserve this !

Question: do you sell more B&W or COLOR images ? I'm under the impression that people tend to buy easely B&W ones, because the colors won't interfere with their home decoration and furnitures !?!

:smile:
J-P.

Thank you. I sell an even amount. I'd like to sell more and more often. The person who purchased these last 3 is a fine art collector. She has purchased 3 other large prints in the past :biggrin:

I just look at the images. They deserve acclamation and you deserve the sales. Outstanding.

Thanks Les :wink:

Congrats Dez. Beautiful prints. The Statue of Liberty is my favorite of the group.

Latest threads

Top Bottom