1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Soligor spot meter

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Mark101, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Mark101

Mark101

Oct 20, 2009
    Alabama
    NOt sure if this is the correct place to ask this but I came upon a soligor spot meter at a estate sale and purchased this.It is a digital readout and a sticker on the side saying modified by Zone VI studios.If anyone is familiar with this meter please pm me or email if you dont mind me asking some questions.

2. Mark101

Mark101

Oct 20, 2009
    Alabama
    Thanks for the links I was hopping one of our members might have some knowledge on this meter and settings.

3. Mark101

Mark101

Oct 20, 2009
    Alabama
    i Jst seem a lil lost,I went out today and tested it.I metered my shadows and put those in Zone3 but It just seemed to me that looking at the meter and shutter speeds and aperature it suggets just seem like the neg will be overexposed.I have always exposure for the shadow when shooting B&W

4. Mark101

Mark101

Oct 20, 2009
    Alabama
    I will have to fiddle around with this meter a lil more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.