Solitude ...

Another IR picture taken a couple of weeks ago.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another winner. This shares (like other photos you've posted recently - e.g., 'separation', and 'end of winter' had some too as I recall) a sense of great ambiguity of what's earth and what's sky. I've liked that a lot in those pictures.

Kerin,
Try to blend Sky ( Heaven ) and Earth together is one of my intension, glad that you notice it. Thanks.

Another winner. This shares (like other photos you've posted recently - e.g., 'separation', and 'end of winter' had some too as I recall) a sense of great ambiguity of what's earth and what's sky. I've liked that a lot in those pictures.

Real Name
Dr Klaus Schmitt
Hi Ben,

you used a temp. pbase link which does not work everywhere on distributed servers - I can't see it.

Could you pls modify the link using the title line in your browser when looking at your image and just add ".jpg" after it "..../76136757" i.e. ".../76136757.jpg" and paste this one then. It should start with "www.pbase...." - this works everywhere.

Thanks!

Kds,
I think you could see it now.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hi Ben,

you used a temp. pbase link which does not work everywhere on distributed servers - I can't see it.

Could you pls modify the link using the title line in your browser when looking at your image and just add ".jpg" after it "..../76136757" i.e. ".../76136757.jpg" and paste this one then. It should start with "www.pbase...." - this works everywhere.

Thanks!

Real Name
Dr Klaus Schmitt
Thanks Ben,

one great shot - visible loneliness!!

Like it a lot!

Klaus

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom