Some 5000 pics

I purchased the D5000 as a second lighter body to just mess around with sometime and to use the flip screen for some possible extreme macro shots. Pretty cheap.. as far as Nikons go..and I think will be fun.

I went out the 1st time with it today and a guy from work who has a D40x tagged along. I will have to say.. My initial feelings on the D5000 is I really like it. It is small but comfortable to hold. Of course I was looking for some of the bells and whistles of the D700, but once I got used to not reaching for them in the usual D700 places, it was a fun camera to use.

Here are some pics from the outing:

1:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2:

3:

4:

5:

Nice stuff Don.

I really like my D5000 as a small carry around. I'm finding the articulating screen to be very useful.

Yup..

I just did some video at a retirement luncheon, which came in handy. I had almost forgotten it did video, since I am not used to a DSLR doing that.

lol

Nice stuff Don.

I really like my D5000 as a small carry around. I'm finding the articulating screen to be very useful.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom