1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Some abstract landscape shots...(D2H images)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Jonathan F/2, Apr 20, 2005.

1. I'm vacationing back home in the northwest right now, but next week I'll be back to smoggy LA shooting frisky ladies and crazy night life! :)  Anyways, I figure I might as well get my artsy nature shots out of the way. Here are 2 that I took today that I liked...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Smokin'!!! Very nice shot Jonathan. I like your first shot the best!! :D  :D  :D  :D 

3. That second shot is a brilliant abstract - in fact I'm still not entirely sure what it is :) 

4. They are both good but I like the second the best. It fits the term abstract and really causes you to think about what it could be.

5. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    So you're a landscape shooter trapped in a paparazzo'a body...? ;) 

6. Hey Chris, I shoot what I see! :) 

7. Jonathan,

Great shots. Personally I like the first one. You have to do this more often !

8. great! more?

9. iunknown

iunknown

Mar 18, 2005
    Sunnyvale, CA
    2nd one is a great shot.

Here's something I shot a while back.... not that great though

15083582-L.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.