Some assorted flyers

All taken with the D2X and the 200-400VR. Trying to practice my flight shots so have a ton of seagulls and some other real birds to share
GWE
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Osprey

Ever have one of those shots where everything falls into place....except for one thing this guy came at me and forgot to bump up the EV from the previous ground shot so I under exposed it badly, I sure wish I could have this moment in time back again

G

Gordon Large

Hey Mike -
Great shots. Looks like you don't need a lot more practice. :) :) That BIF shot is fantastic! That's birds in fights - new definition.
Gordon

Mike, you have some very nice images here. Your practice days are over and you are officially a flying bird photographer :D :D I like the seagull one where they are fighting over their meal. Also the Osprey is really nice.

Nice flight shots, Mike! I especially like the two gulls fighting over the crab. As for forgetting to bump the EV I've certainly been there more than once. I'd have to agree with Gordon - your practice days are over.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom