1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Some Autumn color

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by bfullmer, Oct 2, 2008.

1. I finally had the chance to get out for a bit this afternoon to shoot up one of the canyons close by.

These were all shot with my Sigma 70-200 except the single leaf which was with the 55 micro.

385269653_sFdy4-L.

385269821_pvrnK-L-.

385270195_DDxjN-L.

385270023_Suwap-L.

384615168_Z5Cif-L.

All in all it was an enjoyable excursion out in the beautiful weather.

2. Very neat shots Brian...Where still waiting for ours here in Virginia.

3. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    Fine images, great colours
    The first one reminds me of a famous photo by John Shaw

4. Thanks Sal. It just seemed to happen suddenly here, so watch out!

That's quite a compliment Robert. I hold John in the highest esteem. Thanks for looking.

5. Beautiful colors. Picture number four is my favorite.

Gert-Jan

6. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Nice compostions. Love the autumn colors :) 

7. Thanks for your comment. I kinda like that one myself.

I appreciate you looking and commenting. It's such a beautiful time of year. Rain and snow are on the way, so we might not have the color too much longer :frown:

8. Nice work, Brian. Images #4 and #5 are my favorites. Great colors.

9. Thanks for your nice words Dwayne.

Thanks Tom. It's a great time to be outdoors enjoying the beauty of nature.

I appreciate your comment Louie.

10. Brian,
    These are so pretty. I love the diagonal lines in No. 4. The canyons near Salt Lake are so pretty. I'm glad you were able to get out and enjoy them. Looks like the colors are very pretty this year.

11. Thanks Terri. The canyons certainly beautiful. The colors are pretty good in some areas and quite drab in others. I think in these areas I shot they'll be at their peak in a few days. I'll try to get back up there for more. Thanks for your comments.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.