Some backyard snaps with the beast

After a day of Honye Do's aroung the house I got the girls to pose out back for a few quick snaps
All taken with the D2H and the 28-70 and the SB800
Lorrie
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2nd shot
View attachment 11161
Kerri
View attachment 11162
Mandy
View attachment 11163

Hi Mike, I was just thinking the other day that it had been awhile since you have posted an image of your cute daughter Kerri. Just as if by magic you have gone me one better and posted your lovely wife Lorrie and threw in Mandy as well. Excellent images and it is fun to get acquainted with your family again. Thanks for sharing.

Frits said:
Very nice shots of some pretty ladies, Mike.
I love this kind of shots. They are for the ages.
Thanks Frits, I have strayed away from thsi type of shooting and am lookign forward to gettign much better at it

greyflash said:
Hi Mike, I was just thinking the other day that it had been awhile since you have posted an image of your cute daughter Kerri. Just as if by magic you have gone me one better and posted your lovely wife Lorrie and threw in Mandy as well. Excellent images and it is fun to get acquainted with your family again. Thanks for sharing.
Gordon
Thanks so much, well we all ahve been busy and as Kerri sgets older she is more reluctant to hang out fo a photo session. I am hoping to get back into the people photgraphy and do more of it in the future.

Mike, you have a beautiful family. It's so interesting to get to know Cafe folks by way of photos of their families...thanks for sharing.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom