Some Bird

N

nfoto

... captured with my D2X @800 ISO and a 2000 mm lens. So be it.

7974.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Bjorn,

Welcome back :>)))

Well looks like a swanny trying to get away from that bazooka staring at him..

Very interesting.

Are you sure that is the hubble telescope. I had claims on that you know.

Thanks for sharing.

Real Name
Chris
They don't show donuts at infinity, and I suspect your targets are pretty close to that far away Paul. Hypered film is nice stuff. I've always wanted to shoot b&w through an old Schmitt. Maybe like the 48". Those make the most lovely images of star fields that I have ever seen.

Bjorn I have the utmost respect for you & your work, but

that pic is just plain wierd. I don't get it. Where's the bird? As "Shultz" from Hogan's Heros would say: "I SEE NO--THING!"

N

nfoto

A straight-forward approach may or may not work for a given application. In this case, with this Mute Swan, I secured a few shots of the nestlings and their watchful mother cruising close by, then went off to do more entertaining stuff. I'm in the process of collecting material for a joint photo/rock presentation later this Autumn and there I need more "fleeting" images.

So many clever people can do all these amazing tack-sharp shots of birds and I won't interfere with their endeavours. I have my way and let them have theirs.

ok, Bjorn, I went back and looked again...

and now I finallly see the Swan! Dunno why I didn't spot it the 1st time! :? It is, well, different.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom