Some Black and Whites

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Bohdan, Dec 28, 2005.

1. The weather around home has been unseasonably warm but gloomy - the sun has taken a vacation I guess- so I thought that I'd try my hand the black and white mode in the D 200 to reflect the mood...not sure whether these work or not...so comments and suggestions are much appreciated

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hi Bob,

I was just catching up on some images I missed and came across yours. Realizing that this was a dark and dreary day I think the images may be more grey than they need to be. If you don't mind I have retouched one of them just to see if we could get some more blacks and whites than the original. Here is my rendition:

original.

3. Thanks Gordon...you're right of course..I didn't process to black and white..I used the incamera function on the D 200 to see how it would work...not as well as I hoped.

Bob