1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Some Black and Whites

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Bohdan, Dec 28, 2005.

1. The weather around home has been unseasonably warm but gloomy - the sun has taken a vacation I guess- so I thought that I'd try my hand the black and white mode in the D 200 to reflect the mood...not sure whether these work or not...so comments and suggestions are much appreciated

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hi Bob,

I was just catching up on some images I missed and came across yours. Realizing that this was a dark and dreary day I think the images may be more grey than they need to be. If you don't mind I have retouched one of them just to see if we could get some more blacks and whites than the original. Here is my rendition:

original.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

3. Thanks Gordon...you're right of course..I didn't process to black and white..I used the incamera function on the D 200 to see how it would work...not as well as I hoped.

Bob

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.