Some Blue Bonnets

Here are some shots of blue bonnets mixed in with cacti, they are starting to bloom well around here....
Both taken with the D2h and 50mm F/1.4

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 6315

Comments welcome

Todd

greyflash said:
Aint spring grand?? Nicely captured.
Yes Sir it is. But today it feels like winter again. We had an awesome 80 degree weekend w/ lots of sun, today and tomorrow we have wet conditions and highs in the 40's. Thanks Gordon for the reply...

Todd

Thanks, Todd -

Reminds me of when I used to live there -- I remember fondly how the Bluebonnets seemed to signal the start of the wildflowers cropping up everywhere. It's a beautiful time of year to be there, for sure.

Nicely captured!

DavidM said:
Thanks, Todd -

Reminds me of when I used to live there -- I remember fondly how the Bluebonnets seemed to signal the start of the wildflowers cropping up everywhere. It's a beautiful time of year to be there, for sure.

Nicely captured!
Hi David, thanks for the complements on my shots here, I'll be posting more so keep a look out....

Todd

Todd,
I figure you're in Texas.. that's the state flower when I lived there years ago...You really showed what the 50mm 1.4 can do... I'm impressed with your pictures!

Thanks for sharing the beautiful Blue Bonnets,

Gaye

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom