Some Bridges and Anthers (large pics )

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by RFCGRAPHICS, May 19, 2005.

1. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    My D100 turned 2 years old this week and after producing well over 30 thousand exposures...it keeps going and going and going !

Anthers
    taken with a nikkor 60mm micro
    original.

George Washington Bridge at Night
    taken with a nikkor 12-24DX
    original.

George Washington Bridge
    2 image panorama taken with a nikkor 50mm f/1.8
    full size http://www.pbase.com/rfcd100/image/43571005/original

View attachment 9090

Bow Bridge in Central Park
    2 image panorama taken with a nikkor 24-85ED
    full size http://www.pbase.com/rfcd100/image/43334646/original

View attachment 9091

Regards

RFC

2. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Hi RFC

The night picture is fantastic,more please

3. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Beautiful work, RFC

That night shot knocks my socks off. Can you provide the shooting data for that one?

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Great Stuff RFC,

Thanks for sharing.

5. RFC,

Great night shot of the bridge. Can you tell me where it was taken from. I've been promising myself that I want to do some night shots of the NYC skyline and bridges. Just have to figure out the best places to take them from.

Thanks,

Steve

6. Your D100 is not only producing images RFC, it is producing excellent images.

7. Excellent shots of NYC, esp love the Central Pk bridge - takes me back a few years.

8. Nice shots......amazing detail in your first shot!! :D :D :D

9. Nice shots - love the composition of the anthers in the first !

10. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Beautiful images as always RFC.

Neil

11. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi: Hans, Steve S, Gale, Steve F, Grayflash, TOLady, PhotoDwag, Ianm, Neilcam.
    (I am still trying to get use to the interface of this forum. I wish I were able to respond below each of your messages. )

Thanks everyone for the comments. I only post the ones that work..... you dont see my large number of rejects :)...lol.

As the the following questions about the night shot:

*Lens - nikkor 12-24DX @ 13mm, iso 200, 14sec at f/11, incad wb, post processed Photoshop CS2

*It was taken off of my balcony in NJ. I have a nice panoramic view of Manhatten. Here are a few others taken from home sweet home.

original.

View attachment 9093

View attachment 9094

original.

View attachment 9096

View attachment 9097

Regards

RFC

12. svenmichiels

svenmichiels

May 21, 2005
    Belgium
    wow :shock: very nice :D

13. RFC,

WOW those shots are great. You've got a super location to shoot from. Especially like the night shot with the Twin Towers Lights and the one with the golden light falling on the city. Thanks for sharing.

Steve