Some Cafe friends in Bay Area

Today I had a wonderful lunch with several Cafe friends. Without the forum, I can't image I can meet so many nice people in different parts of the world. I love the Cafe and my fellow members.

The famous Uncle Frank
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Philippe

And Kurt

Neat--in B&W Uncle Franks beard looks less gray, Philippe's all gray, and Kurts looks more impressive than it ought to be!

May the force be with all of you!
Thank you Nick. May the force be with you too.

phil....
looks like a wonderful time
great shots

would like to hear more about the meeting
Thank you Greg. I am in Bay Area is these few days and am so glad that I can meet our dear friends here. The lunch was great and we talked about lots of things, from photography to families.

*waving Hi to everyone*
Hi Linda. Meeting Cafe friends is always very exciting.

The second one (Frank holding a portrait of you, turning the image into a self-portrait) is pretty cool!

It was indeed a great time. I am glad we had the chance to meet and am sorry that I had to leave early. Have fun out here!

That Kurt guy get's around! I hope to meet some of ya'll soon.
I don't mess around Seneca. They actually just photoshop me in various places. Like "flat Stanley," have you heard of that? That 's me!!

I didn't see this, and started a thread about our luncheon on the general discussion forum.

https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=177783

It was a treat to meet you, Phil.

Btw, from the exif data, it seems you may have shot me with my own lens. :eek:
I call that Friendly fire!! I'll post some shots in the thread Frank linked to above.

Last edited by a moderator:
That Kurt guy get's around! I hope to meet some of ya'll soon.
Thank you Seneca. It's always great to meet Cafe friends and I hope I can meet you soon.

I didn't see this, and started a thread about our luncheon on the general discussion forum.

https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=177783

It was a treat to meet you, Phil.

Btw, from the exif data, it seems you may have shot me with my own lens. :eek:
Frank, I love that lens and since I left it at home, I had to borrow yours for a while. :biggrin:

The second one (Frank holding a portrait of you, turning the image into a self-portrait) is pretty cool!

It was indeed a great time. I am glad we had the chance to meet and am sorry that I had to leave early. Have fun out here!
Thank you Philippe. It's really great to meet you.

I don't mess around Seneca. They actually just photoshop me in various places. Like "flat Stanley," have you heard of that? That 's me!!

I call that Friendly fire!! I'll post some shots in the thread Frank linked to above.
I've seen the photos. They're really nice and once again, what a pleasure meeting you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom