1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Some D700 Pics

Discussion in 'Nikon FX DSLR Forum' started by SWLD, Sep 19, 2008.

1. nice shots.

mark

2. Very crisp images!! Are those spider webs on the statue???

3. The guy in the last picture on the right.. looks a heck of a lot like Patrick Stewart.

:eek: 

[​IMG]

4. vinman

vinman

Nov 15, 2006
    Upstate SC

That's what I thought, too! Looks he's standing behind Judith Light! :) 

5. Very nice set of images... I'd appreciate some context, this looks like an incredible place to shoot!

6. ShadowForce

ShadowForce

Mar 26, 2006
    Dayton, OH
    Nice images! What's the name of the place on the other side of the pond/river?

7. ceebs

ceebs

Jun 4, 2008
    London

It is Patrick Stewart. It's taken at the RSC, Stratford, I presume and is probably advertising some performance.

8. SWLD

SWLD

Feb 10, 2008
    GB
    It is Patrick Stewart, he's appearing at the moment in Hamlet - hence the production shot poster in the background - the lady with him is actress Penny Downie. Hamlet info here: http://www.rsc.org.uk/WhatsOn/5723.aspx

Pic taken at the Royal Shakespeare Company's Courtyard Theatre, Stratford-upon-Avon, England.

9. SWLD

SWLD

Feb 10, 2008
    GB
    Bob - it's a place called Compton Verney (Warwickshire, England) - an 18th Century house and serious art gallery. Info here: http://www.comptonverney.org.uk/?page=home

The first pic is a marble sculpture in Holy Trinity Church, Stratford-upon-Avon. Shakespeare is buried there.

Crystal - yes they are spiders' webs on the bridge statue.

10. SWLD

SWLD

Feb 10, 2008
    GB
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2008
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.