Some Desert Shots..

Yep, some Shots from Death Valley.. Finally finished the gallery form January 2007 visit...

Full gallery can be found here:
http://www.pbase.com/desertrat99/death_valley_2007

Moving Rock
original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Sand
View attachment 235642

Animal
View attachment 235643

B&W shot
View attachment 235644

View attachment 235645

I have looked at all your shots from the Death Valley gallery you have. The all look really good. You posted a nice series of shots here and the b&w ones stand out the most to me. Both are stellar shots Eric. Thank you for sharing.

God Bless,
David

Beautiful, Eric. I would love to go to Death Valley someday. I love the colors in the shadows on the second photo.
Thanks Terri...
I have looked at all your shots from the Death Valley gallery you have. The all look really good. You posted a nice series of shots here and the b&w ones stand out the most to me. Both are stellar shots Eric. Thank you for sharing..David
Thanks Big D....
Great shots. I think the best ones are the B&W!
Thanks Sanford...
That is really bizarre! first time I've seen a picture or heard of that. Thanks for posting the pictures and the link.
Well Ron it is a very well known location, but not the easiest to visit...

M

Max

Thanks for posting that pic of the Playa...brings back memories...

A great series as usual, number two is awesome, love the color. So tell us about the rocks, seems like I have heard something about them.

Wow the moving rocks thing is really bizarre, some great shots though. Could not have been very comfortable conditions for shooting. Was it a bit warm outside?

Wow the moving rocks thing is really bizarre, some great shots though. Could not have been very comfortable conditions for shooting. Was it a bit warm outside?
Thanks... Nope not warm at all since these were shot in January... It was also the coldest winter they have had with the temps being in the upper 40's to mid 50's...

More great shots. I like the animal one a lot.
Thanks...
eric, gorgeous..... as usual
Thanks Greg..
Great shots, love the dunes!
Thanks Hotrod Rodney...
The color of #2 is fantastic. I could stare into #4 for hours. Very moving pictures!
Thanks Brian...
Thanks for posting that pic of the Playa...brings back memories...
Thanks Max...
Very nice photos. I especially like number 1 & 2. The color in 2 is very good. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Bill...
A great series as usual, number two is awesome, love the color. So tell us about the rocks, seems like I have heard something about them.
Thanks TomP.. .. Info on rocks here: http://geology.com/articles/racetrack-playa-sliding-rocks.shtml

Latest threads

Top Bottom