Some Fresh Snow and Sunshine

SRA

Today it rained.....all day, then the sun came out about 8:00 p.m. mountain time. I saw this through my bedroom window and dashed outside, with daughters in tail, and shot a little spring snow on Mt. Timpanogos.

Not a great shot by any stretch of the imagination, and considering the equipment that I have been blessed with, an absolute embarrassment. Someday I'll shoot like you guys.

Thanks for looking.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

SRA

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you both for your kind replys. And we need more snow. Currenty our snowpack, which we are dependent upon for our yearly water supply, is at 15% due to extremely warm spring weather. So I hope we get more.

SRA

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very nice Scott. Looks like we're in for some more tonight as well. Hope we don't dry up and blow away this summer.
Brian,

I hope you are right. As I look at my green grass I can but wonder how long until it is golden brown. My neighbor, a state biologist, told me the snowpack is at 15% of normal for this year. I may make my lawn a contribution to the drought effort. :Depressed

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom