Some from my recent Alaskan cruise trip

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by flygirl1, Jul 20, 2007.

1. We just returned from an Alaskan cruise and these are just few I have processed. Thanks for looking:smile:

[​IMG]
    From the helicopter
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It was a wonderful trip!!

cheers
    Nancy

2. JDex

JDex

Jul 17, 2007
    Cerritos, CA
    great shots! i like #2

3. Thanks:smile:. It was a bit difficult, because it was rainy and of course through the glass of the helicopter, but it definitely gives you the mood of the area.

Cheers
    Nancy

4. kikicam

kikicam Guest

Love these shots, esp #1 and 3. Where did you go exactly? My fiancee and I want to go to Alaska next Spring maybe. Never been and these pics make me want to go even more now!

5. Thanks:smile:. We went via Seattle to Juneau, Skagway, Tracy Arms Fijord, Ketchikan and lastly Victoria, BC. It was Princess lines, Golden Princess and was a VERY nice ship. We had a balconey and that was well worth the extra money.

Cheeers
    Nancy

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow Nancy that is great.
    Beautiful

7. Thanks Gale:smile:. Some were in the other topics, but I do notice some folks only look in certain topics and I wondered how my landscapes held up to some of the folks that do them more often.
    I will be processing more tomorrow and will bring some along Sunday for you and Robin to look at.

Nancy

8. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Looks like you had a fun and rewarding vacation. #3 is my fav.