Some from this weeks swim meet

A few from Saturdays meet taken with the 70-200VR and the D2H some with SB800 for fill
original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 11455
View attachment 11456
View attachment 11457
--

Great stuff Mike. I've yet to shoot swimming but I love what I see in your images. The water is outstanding...can't wait to give it a try! Thanks for posting....

D

dbirdsong

I have to agree with Frank.. I have to give taking pictures at a swim meet a try... Nice work.

Hey Mike,

They are all super once again, but #1 really does it for me, with all that "slick" water on the body, the reflection in the gogles, and the intense effort on that young lady's face. Thanks for sharing those: they are always appreciated! :lol:

J

JMartin

nice shots

Nice Shots as usual Mike.

As the others have said, #1 just left me amazed, that shot is incredible and the colors are gorgeous!

eng45ine said:
Great stuff Mike. I've yet to shoot swimming but I love what I see in your images. The water is outstanding...can't wait to give it a try! Thanks for posting....
Give it a whirl you will really enjoy yourself

Philippe Roger said:
Hey Mike,

They are all super once again, but #1 really does it for me, with all that "slick" water on the body, the reflection in the goggles, and the intense effort on that young lady's face. Thanks for sharing those: they are always appreciated! :lol:
Thanks as always thanks for taking the time to look and comment. This one just jumped out at me, this girl has the most beautiful stroke which makes the picture. I printed this one 11X14 and it looks great

Kevin Scott said:
Mike, these are just incredible! You always amaze me how you make your photos so life like, rather than photographs.
Thanks Keving The chlorinated water makes for soem real vibrant colors, will try shootign with the 30 f4 some this weekend

Re: nice shots

JMartin said:
Nice Shots as usual Mike.

As the others have said, #1 just left me amazed, that shot is incredible and the colors are gorgeous!
Thanks so much, the first one is a special one I was so pleased when going through Nikon View and this popped up

Mike

Did I ever tell you why I enjoy these magnificent photos, in my youth I use to swim distances in competition,always inside don't have that nice weather over here

Thanks for sharing, keep them coming

hans said:
Mike

Did I ever tell you why I enjoy these magnificent photos, in my youth I use to swim distances in competition,always inside don't have that nice weather over here

Thanks for sharing, keep them coming
Hans
Very interesting so what strokes and distances did you swim. I swam competilty till I was 20.... 7-18 at the local pool and the YMCA/Vespers in the winter and then for two years in college. I swam the IM Butterfly and Freestyle.

Mike

Mainly freestyle,breast srtoke,a trainer from the navy who didn't stop shouting if you hadn't a "canal'to turn you nose in for air during the swim

Don't remind the distances but it was long stopped when the girls were getting serious :wink: :wink:

Latest threads

Top Bottom