Some fun.......

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by RayGuselli, Jun 29, 2007.

1. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Another great technique kindly provided by Mike Warren to help us all...action available at ATNcentral......

Here goes Mike...

Best wishes

Ray

Bentley processed in usual style (Thanks to Chip Springer for his PWL and illustration process)

[​IMG]
    The above, further processed using Mike Warren’s illustration action

[​IMG]

2. Cool work Ray, you should be paid by the manufacturer for this rendition.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent

4. Nice work Ray ......... do you know if Mike's action will work in PS 7?

5. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Hi Bob

I am not sure about that but you could give it a try....I dont think it would do any harm to try....

If it doesn't work I know Mike Warrren as he has helped me before. He is incredibly clever with PC's and Photoshop.....in short, you want it in PS 7, Mike would get it there for you....

I am sorry that I cannot help on this one but if you give it a try and get stuck, come back to me and I will see if Mike can help.

best wishes

Ray

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
  7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
  8. Ray, Gale

Thank you both for your input ............ I will give it a try and see what happens. Nice job on the butterfly Gale ........

9. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Hi Gale

I like the butterfly....saw this over at dpreview and think it looks realy good...

It shows that the technique does work on a whole range of images.....well done...

Layer challenged???......my foot!!!:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin:

Best wishes

Ray

10. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thanks Ray