Some golden hour shots...

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

These are fantastic great light sharp as can be the first shot of the chick is awesome. You are killing me I haven't even taken a picture in over a week.
Excellent series dont see any problem with the sharpness on that combo. Keep them coming

Sa-weet!

Man, these are great with all that golden light bathing their feathers. Nice sutff! Really enjoyed them.

Holy Cow Harris. These are some of your best shots yet of these guys. If I get down there in four weeks, and you can't shot me some of these, I'm going to slit your, err, I mean my wrists. No, no, I meant yours. 8)

Harris,

These are really great shots!! I especially like the 2nd and 3rd ones. The lighting really makes thess awesome. We only get Sandhills stopping by for a week or two in the sping and fall here during migration and I've never been able to catch one.

Nikam said:
Harris,

These are really great shots!! I especially like the 2nd and 3rd ones. The lighting really makes thess awesome. We only get Sandhills stopping by for a week or two in the sping and fall here during migration and I've never been able to catch one.

Thanks so much for the wonderful comment. We have them pretty much all year round. If you ever make it down here, I'd do my best to show you some.

Flew said:
Holy Cow Harris. These are some of your best shots yet of these guys. If I get down there in four weeks, and you can't shot me some of these, I'm going to slit your, err, I mean my wrists. No, no, I meant yours. 8)

I'll do my best to get you to them. Then it's up to you.

TOLady said:
Wow, these are incredible shots, Harris. These are NG quality in a heart-beat!

Thanks Sandi, I may enter some in a local contest. Have the ability to enter 3 photos. They want 5x7 or 8x10"s. I think bigger prints impact better.

D

D. Kelly

Great shots Harris...you better be careful, with all the time you're spending around these guys, they might imprint on you as their mom :lol:

D. Kelly said:
Great shots Harris...you better be careful, with all the time you're spending around these guys, they might imprint on you as their mom :lol:

Well, as long as they dont expect me to feed them a worm from my mouth, I guess thats ok. :D

Latest threads

Top Bottom