1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Some Great Olympics Shots

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Aqualung, Aug 18, 2008.

1. I know some of you have been following Mark J. Rebilas' blog, but I just wanted to point out today's post. If you haven't seen him, check his other entries...

Some great pics, and the 100 meter race, funny joke :biggrin:

Check out all the cams at the T&F, a lot more white lenses than I've seen at other events like swimming, perhaps outdoors vs. indoors?

Note: I understand that the pics aren't visible, not sure what's going on. I thought it was my work security as I can't see any images in posts here today but it seems it's more than me. I can see the pics clearly in my gmail tho', so very odd

Got home and it loads fine....anyone else having probs?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008
  2. x272221713x

x272221713x Guest

pretty cool, when I saw the one at Track and Field I was also like woah so many canons also, a sea of white...crazy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.