Some Jeep pictures with Holly

Holly wanted to get some pictures with her Jeep for her Dad, and a few for her boyfriend/fiance who is currently serving over in Iraq. Here's a few of our favs from the shoot.

Comments and critique are always welcome.

holly_jeep21sm.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

holly_jeep34sm.jpg

holly_jeep8sm.jpg

holly_jeep30sm.jpg

holly_jeep15sm.jpg

holly_jeep23sm.jpg

holly_jeep27sm.jpg

Jeep? There was a jeep in those pictures?

Nice shots. I'm sure her boyfriend in Iraq will like them. My only complaint is in every one, the top of her head is washed out.

Her hair is VERY light, it's almost impossible not to get some blow outs in it, but when I zoom in, I can still see detail in the hair, so I don't think they're all blown out. I'm not arguing though, it does appear blown because it's so light. Thanks! And yes, there's a jeep in there somewhere, haha.

Great pictures.

I understand your frustration with Holly's hair. My wife's hair is extremely light like this (hey... she's a blonde from California... what do you want?) and it's hard to capture any texture in the lighter parts of her hair when there's strong sunlight or if I bounce my flash off of a low ceiling.

Guest-004

I like these! My only comment is the jeep has just a few little drops of mud. I think it should have either had no mud or a lot of mud. But the scene and poses were very nicely done. Taken in Indiana? I'm originally from the small town of Winchester.

I like #2 and #3 the best, with #3 winning out overall. Good effort!! Maybe an interesting pose would have been her leaning over the engine bay, wrench in hand and a smudge of grease on her face??? I'm sure that both dad and boyfriend will enjoy the pictures!

Gotta say that #3 has to be my favorite with second one right behind it. I like the first one too in terms of the pose, expresssion etc but the face is too dark and the backlighting on the hair is just too over powering.

I think the wrench in hand looking down into the engine compartment would have been great. Also take the jeep mudding (go old boy term) and have some smears of mud on her face too.

Beautiful girl and sure the guys in her life will love your photographs.

I don't think these pictures will ever get to her boyfriend. Some army dude will snatch it before the boyfriend does.

I think you did a great job. A couple I can see that her dad will love and I am willing to bet her fiance in Iraq will Love them all!

#3 is the best. I love how the blonde hair "matches" the yellow TJ. I must say, I need a model like that with my CJ-5. Jeep guys love their women with their vehicle. Good captures. :D

Great pictures.

I understand your frustration with Holly's hair. My wife's hair is extremely light like this (hey... she's a blonde from California... what do you want?) and it's hard to capture any texture in the lighter parts of her hair when there's strong sunlight or if I bounce my flash off of a low ceiling.

Yeah, it's great when the shot works out, but can be tough getting there. Thank you

I like these! My only comment is the jeep has just a few little drops of mud. I think it should have either had no mud or a lot of mud. But the scene and poses were very nicely done. Taken in Indiana? I'm originally from the small town of Winchester.

I agree, I noticed that as well. Thank you for the compliments. Yes, I'm in Plymouth, up in northern Indiana.

A pair of 3" pumps and these would have been pinup worthy :biggrin:

I agree, I'll pass on the compliment :)

I like these! She is very pretty when she smiles. Were these posed by you or her? either way, nice posing

I really didn't have to do much posing at all. Gave her some ideas, and let her work with it. She is very very good to work with, thank you :)

I like #2 and #3 the best, with #3 winning out overall. Good effort!! Maybe an interesting pose would have been her leaning over the engine bay, wrench in hand and a smudge of grease on her face??? I'm sure that both dad and boyfriend will enjoy the pictures!

We were burning daylight here, it was almost 9pm when we were done. I want to say that the shots infront of the jeep with the hood up were the last of the shots, so we were running out of time. There's more shots, including this one, that I would like to try sometime.

Gotta say that #3 has to be my favorite with second one right behind it. I like the first one too in terms of the pose, expresssion etc but the face is too dark and the backlighting on the hair is just too over powering.

I think the wrench in hand looking down into the engine compartment would have been great. Also take the jeep mudding (go old boy term) and have some smears of mud on her face too.

Beautiful girl and sure the guys in her life will love your photographs.

That'll be next, mudding pics! Thank you, I'll pass on the compliments to her.

Holly is a hot one. You did a geat job with the shoot.#1 and #6 are my favorites.

Thank you :)

I don't think these pictures will ever get to her boyfriend. Some army dude will snatch it before the boyfriend does.

Lol, lets hope not!

I think you did a great job. A couple I can see that her dad will love and I am willing to bet her fiance in Iraq will Love them all!

I like #3 and #6. The pose in #3 is by far the best of the group IMO.

Thanks so much :)

#3 is the best. I love how the blonde hair "matches" the yellow TJ. I must say, I need a model like that with my CJ-5. Jeep guys love their women with their vehicle. Good captures. :D

Thanks! :)

very nice photos. pretty girl.

Thank you much :)

hey what a coincidence, I love jeeps and i love blondes lol. great shots though

Latest threads

Top Bottom