Some landscape photos around Tampa Bay.

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by VPT, May 7, 2005.

1. Sunshine Skyway Bridge

skyway_re_6911.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    i was on that bridge many years ago after it got hit by a bardge, i think, and one side was closed.

Scared the heck out of me. :>)) The guy in front of me dropped his change and the one behind me hit me. (not hard)..

See some great improvements there.

Great shot..

3. Vinh,

As a structural engineer, I always like posts of bridges. Nices shot.

4. Thanks Gale and Dennis.

5. That is great!! Cool lookin' bridge!! :D :D :D

6. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    I see a great potential for shots with the shadows and sun combinmation there. nice angle.

7. Nice shot, Vinh. I don't think we have any hills that high here in Central Florida! :wink:

Your shots have a unique look to them. Do you do special post processing?

8. Vinh Phuc,

Nice architectural shot. You took the right angle of view to show the bridge shape. Good composition.

9. [quote="Kevin Scott"
    Nice shot, Vinh. I don't think we have any hills that high here in Central Florida! :wink:

Your shots have a unique look to them. Do you do special post processing?[/quote]

I increased a bit contrast.

10. Nice pictures, the bridge one is really cool. But my eyes seem to think the pictures might be a little over saturated. Maybe it's just me.