Some little birds

I got these at the river this morning, don't know what they are. Except for the cardinal I got on my deck last week.

p410739437-5.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

p81699969-5.jpg

p77236044-5.jpg

p361432505-5.jpg

Floyd, nice color & sharpness! Like the cobwebs in the first few & that Cardinal shot is Excellent!

Nice shots, Floyd. I've never been able to get close to swallows while they are sitting (except for Barn Swallows when nesting). Well done. Rich....I'm thinking those are Northern Rough-Winged Swallows.

Nice shots, Floyd. I've never been able to get close to swallows while they are sitting (except for Barn Swallows when nesting). Well done. Rich....I'm thinking those are Northern Rough-Winged Swallows.

Thank you Landy !
Kinda funny story about them. I was standing above the bank looking up and down the river for big birds, hoping to get a panning type shot.
After about 5 minutes in that spot I was getting ready to walk away and saw them. They were right in front of my face the whole time and I didn't even see them.

Then I started shooting them and they didn't move at all. Pretty weird. I was the one to finally walk away, not them. Probably never happen again. :biggrin:

After looking again. I think you are right.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom