Some local shots

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by Ping279, Mar 15, 2005.

1. I took these a few weeks ago but never got around to posting them until now. They're really nothing much. What do you think?

2. I did go in a fix your links so that they would display properly. Don't forget to put [​IMG] at the front and back of your URL.

I assume the first image is a zoom shot, am I correct? I like the second one best of all as the light is really interesting. What created the direct light in the top and middle of the tree? Very creative night images.

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Welcome to the Cafe Nathan!! It was great meeting you and all of the other folks at the Merritt session. I like all of these. I would like to know what you did to get the first one.

Did you post any of your Merritt shots yet? I'd like to see what you got.

Regards,

Frank

4. Wow, Nathan good shots!! :D :D :D :D

5. Ya the first is a zoom shot, it's of the exact same thing as the last shot. thanks for fixing my pictures, I wasn't quite sure how to do that... now i do.

6. the second shot's lighting was created by a nearby tennis court... I think that's what it's from anyways. This was shot right behind a park which had bunches of tennis courts

7. Yeah, I really like the second shot. :D :D :D :D