Some local shots

I took these a few weeks ago but never got around to posting them until now. They're really nothing much. What do you think?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 6303

View attachment 6304

I did go in a fix your links so that they would display properly. Don't forget to put
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
at the front and back of your URL.

I assume the first image is a zoom shot, am I correct? I like the second one best of all as the light is really interesting. What created the direct light in the top and middle of the tree? Very creative night images.

Welcome to the Cafe Nathan!! It was great meeting you and all of the other folks at the Merritt session. I like all of these. I would like to know what you did to get the first one.

Did you post any of your Merritt shots yet? I'd like to see what you got.

Regards,

Frank

Ya the first is a zoom shot, it's of the exact same thing as the last shot. thanks for fixing my pictures, I wasn't quite sure how to do that... now i do.

the second shot's lighting was created by a nearby tennis court... I think that's what it's from anyways. This was shot right behind a park which had bunches of tennis courts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom