Some more baseball

First let me say thanks to all the kind words you folks have to say when I post, I so enjoy sport shooting and have learned so much from here, I hope some of my replies have helped you as others have helped me.
OK here are some more all with the D2X and the 300 2.8
base1206.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

base1322.jpg

base1373.jpg

base1517.jpg

base1579.jpg

base1663.jpg

base1714.jpg

base1591.jpg

base2742.jpg

base2976.jpg

T

topher04r1

Looking good mike .... 2, 4, 5, 8 are really outstanding man !!! ....im curious though as to how you have such little shadows ..... did you hit that special time of day or something ?

I thought that I have already seen your best, but these are breathtaking. Where exactly did you stand to capture the first shot? Was this a safety shot or was this taken during actual play?

Yea...I agree with Randy. Give the rest us a break! At first they are great to look at, but after awhile they become positively demoralizing :)

In all seriousness, that is some great work...your ability to consistently turn in this quality is nothing short of amazing.

Outstanding is right
You get better and better and better. Not sure how, cause all you sports pics are impeckable.

Your timing and great eye is fantastic.

I love 6 , he has a great look of confidence and the last one should sell a bunch.
All are great.. they must sell a ton of your images Mike:>)))))

Woooow

Mike, you always look like you are shooting at the right time of day, with all the other things that add up to the occasional good shot that the rest of us get from time to time when all goes well! Your colors are always outstanding (color is something I don’t have a very good grasp of). You are also very humble, but if you held a mentoring session over a long weekend, I bet several of us would be there! And that’s not a hint, just a complement (but seriously…if you ever decide to do something like that…let me know :biggrin:)

:910:

Alright Mike, enough of these fantastic shots already...:biggrin:

Your making my mouth water. I love #9!

Again thanks all for looking and the kind words, as I browse the posts here at the Cafe, our sports section rivals any of the other well know posting sites on the web.

I think we owe a big thanks to all who have shared their shots and techniques with all the members here , I know for one I have learnt so much from the Café user community

Mike,

I love your sports work. Keep it coming, I'm learning a ton for view your work. One question, where do you like to position yourself when shooting BB or SB. Thanks.

Latest threads

Top Bottom