Some more football

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by mike mac, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Our team had a scrimmage today to prepare for the season opener next Friday night. This game was held on the practice field here at the school. They had a dominating win, here are some of the shots, starting next week I will be shooting in the dungeons know as Friday night H.S football.
    All taken with the D2X and the Nikon 20-400VR
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    #5 This is Nick my stepson
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2005
  2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Some very nice captures, Mike. Colors are so vibrant and they are shot at the peak moment. Very nicely done.

3. Very nice, Mike! Excellent color and composition. Some really great captures!

4. Nice job Mike! Color are vivid and sharp.

Anthony

5. Way to go with some fine shots Mike. The portrait of the young man is just super. I'll bet he and his parents will want that one for sure.

6. Thanks Frank well it is time to shot night football now a whole other animal.

7. Thanks I appreciate you looking it is so much fun shooting football

8. Thanks Anthony now lets see how the string of night games go

9. Thanks Gordon
    They are pleased, I know sine I am enganged to hsi mother! :cool: :biggrin:

10. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I've said it before and I'll say it again...I just love high school (& college) football!!! Those boys love the game and you can tell it in their faces. #3 is my favorite here...If I didn't know better, I'd say that was fear in that guy's face! Even the hair is standing up on his legs! But I think I'd be afraid too if I had that guy chasing me...

Nice shots Mike...Can't wait to see what you do w/the night games!!! Make sure you post some shots!

11. I agree with you H.S is great reminds me of my playing days.
    night games are so much harder but still doable here is one from last year
    original.