Some more from Kenya

Discussion in 'Birds' started by DiverX, Oct 22, 2005.

1. Here are some I resized and framed this morning, lots more to go sheesh! These few are from Lake Nakuru in Kenya. This is the home of millions of Flamingos, I will show more of them another time but for now this will do I hope...some Pelicans, Rhonos, a few Flamingos and some Giraffe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    George,

These are as good as it gets. All of the shots are wonderful, but those birdies just make me quiver. :rolleyes:

You must have been in heaven. :smile:

3. I echo Franks comments they dont get much better than this for sure just simply fantastic photos

4. Wow! George, I am speechless!! :eek:

Are you printing all these? Not enough wall space to hang everything out, I bet! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

5. Another excellent series George! Thanks for sharing, can't wait for more!

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow fantastic George.

Love them all. Very well done :>)))

7. Callie

Callie Guest

Hi George
    Well met, again - I do not think there can be two with the same, unusual surname, and posting pics of Kenya. I hope your trip was great, or is this a subsequent one?
    Lovely, all of these, the buf is really great - you may remember I love close-up and personnal pics.

8. bfjr

bfjr Guest

All are just great !!
    Man that's a lot of birds
    My fav is the Buf !!

9. Thanks again gang! :wink:

Callie, nice to see you here! Yes, we just returned 10 days ago from our 2nd trip which was even better than the 1st!!

Hanging these up will take some new wall space Phillipe so for now just a few! :smile:

10. Cool, George!!! Just stunning!

Yes, we want more :smile:

11. Do you do this for a living, George? These are absolutely stunning shots!! Very nice!!