Some more from Sat Softball - 6 shots

Have a moment here at lunch to PP a couple.....A few more from the girls opening softball Saturday.......

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

GBRandy....your table is ready! :tongue: I think that you've been sandbagging, these are far too good. I'd be proud to have shot this series of images.

Thanks Frank....no sand bagging here. Just 3 years of shooting ISO 1600 at f1.8 in dark gyms. Real shutter speeds and a DOF greater than 4 inches is a relief....I guess that low light practice pays off sometimes.

Numerous requests have come in and my first foray into sales of these starts this week....kinda fun. Talk to Mason lately? :)

awesome...hard to believe these came from the other side
Sssshhh I don't think anyone noticed yet....geez, way to screw everything up...:cool:

I shot Nikon for 27 years...leave me alone. :tongue:

FYI to others...RandyNikonCafe & I go way back......

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Frank....no sand bagging here. Just 3 years of shooting ISO 1600 at f1.8 in dark gyms. Real shutter speeds and a DOF greater than 4 inches is a relief....I guess that low light practice pays off sometimes.

Numerous requests have come in and my first foray into sales of these starts this week....kinda fun. Talk to Mason lately? :)
Oh yeah....alot of PMs today about the trip to Lambeau. We are also shooting the Osprey on Saturday morning and air show on Sunday. He isn't going to go home rested, I can assure you of that!

T

topher04r1

oh my ... randy you have been doing GREAT with this .... very very nice

GbRandy..,these are great shots and I agree with all the others, sharp and great color!! (and the "sandbag" part also)....:biggrin::biggrin: Talk about setting the table with fancy china! wow.

I would have paid real money to have this one in focus....damn. All me moving the camera and nothing more....We all try....right? :tongue:

Simply awesome shots. Love the way you capture their emotions. #4 is priceless!
Thanks...your "Quiet Airplane Gallery" = very cool. I need to look you up on my next visit. I have flown lots of stuff, but never a glider.....we need to talk! :biggrin:

Sssshhh I don't think anyone noticed yet....geez, way to screw everything up...:cool:

I shot Nikon for 27 years...leave me alone. :tongue:

FYI to others...RandyNikonCafe & I go way back......
i don't want the others to think u get this kinda IQ just by going over....your Nikon stuff was great 2

Top Bottom