Some more from the Weekend

Flew said:
Mike,

These are just plain marvelous.... 8) Could you post the EXIF data for these, please?? I'd like to steal your settings for my next wolf shoot.... :wink:

Thanks,

Frank
Frank I edited the orginal post and added the EXIF for each shot, cmon up we will go shoot wolfs!

Re: Do you ever take a bad shot, Mike?

Steve S said:
Your keeper percentage must be astronomical. The hits just keep on comin! Awesome work Mikey!
thanks Steve, helps when you have good models liek these guys, thes guys are sort of my Jesses's....lol

StuSimmo said:
Fantastic, absolutely !!! The second one looks very mean I hope there was a fence there.

Stu
Stu YES there was a fence we shot through some portals through the fence, the animals were very close about 10-30 feet away

DavidM said:
So, Mike:

When are you going to quit your day job???? At least I got to meet you before you hit the road and started your new career.... :)

You just keep on putting up fantastic shots. Wow.
David
Wouldn't that be awesome to do something you truly have a passion for, but the Grateful Dead have a line in one of their songs "Don't quit your day job..until your night job pays"

PhotoDawg said:
That chimp attack was the craziest thing I have ever heard. Another strange part was (Well, to me anyways) the couple was having a birthday party for one of the chimps. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Yes i coudlnt beleive it liek your animated gif.. You are such a bulldog fan i bet you bleed RED....sorry i couldnt resist the pun!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom