Some more Machine Gun Hockey Action

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by dbirdsong, Dec 24, 2005.

1. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Man the D2h is cool..
    This is another sequence from last night's game.. The final 3 photos of the night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Dave,
    You are having far to much fun :>))))))))))

Really great stuff.

I am so glad you got that camera.

I will say though the D200 does action fairly well :>))))))))

3. Great ones, Dave.

You must be very happy with the machine gun. So shopping time for more CF cards?

4. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Thanks Gale and Phil...
    Gale, I am sure that I will be getting a D200 early next year. I will be selling both D70's in order to help pay for it.

5. I am loving this Dave. Had to look at these twice tho as I swear the name on the white jersey change to "Bummer" by the last picture.
    Dave

6. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

LOL.. It would have if he would have tried to fight with Angelstad for knocking him down... While I haven't seen Mel fight in person yet, he is suppose to be one of the toughest and best fighters in all of Pro Hockey.
    There was a kid in the stands last night with a sign that read, "All I want for Christmas is for Mel to fight."
    I hope to get some shots of him fighting soon...

7. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

You know with it only being a 4mp camera I am getting 450 in fine mode jpeg on a 1gb card.
    I might have to buy some more 1gb cards one of these days.. but only after I upgrade the 2 D70's to D200's :biggrin: