Some More "On the Water Shots W/ Capt. Mike

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Taken Wednesday with Capt. Mike, the Osprey Man. Jose and I were lucky enough to be invited for a fabulous day on the water near Casey Key, Florida with Capt Mike. A protocol question here, it's still an invitation, if it was me calling Mike and begging him to take us out in his boat, that's still an invite, right? Afterall, he did say "yes". Another protocol matter....does, "well, ...OK" equate to an enthusiastic invitation? Just kidding Mike. Mike issues a standing invitation and is a gracious person. A great time.

Real nice set of osprey pics Ron. I love those juvies with the demon red eyes. They are so neat.

I enjoy shooting with you (and the otehrs that visit). I get a kick out of taking you guys out to "my" osprey nests. It's quite a sight to see these birds coming in for a landing...from 15' away. There is always an open invite. I think I was a bit more enthusiastic than " well...O.K. " LOL. I think I said "Sure..that would be great" or was it " uhmm sorry wrong number" *-)

You guys are always welcome back...even if you both wear fancy watches.

Keep 'em coming.

oh yeah... I was telling a little story about the Cpt. license. I don't have any license to operate any motor vehicle. LOL You are a brave man riding with me...very brave. LOL

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom