Some more shots from last week.

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Backdoctor, Mar 10, 2005.

1. this guy was hidden in the mangroves:
    original.

checking me out..
    original.

this raptor was flying by the road, but I never got quite close enough. this is a severely cropped shot. Anyone have an ID
    original.

2. That is ONE BIG BIRD!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

WOW!! Nice shots!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

3. Harris!!! you forgot to erase the string that was holding your puppet-bird :shock:

Great images, as usual :wink:

original.

4. Difficult shot! I remember you showing something similar last week, but with some blown highlights. You got it just right this time, Doc. Compliments!

original.

5. I did not notice that line..................is someone fishing??? :D :D :D

6. NOOOoo Dawg... don't you know that Harris and ...Flew -if I remember well- are buying puppet birds made of paper and silk, they place them in lagoons and other places, they hang them from trees... all sorts of tricks, and then they come over here and show off... didn't you know? :wink:

7. The opsrey is first rate for sure, you are busted on tying the first bird down I told you to clone it out before posting, sorry can't help with the raptor ID.
    Again you are the osprey king

8. Hi Harris, I enjoy your osprey shots and this one is no exception. Well done.

9. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    NicE! Harris, you have become the master of osprey. Some of your flight shot are the the best Ive seen. :D

10. That is a nice shot of the osprey!!! :D :D :D

11. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    As usual your shots are much better than any of mine. I need to get out more. This board is taking up my shooting time.....

I plan on getting out this weekend though.

Panos, my paper bird shipped from adorama today :)

12. OK, lucky you Patrick, B&H is out of stock and I'm on a waiting list :cry:
    Don't forget to clone the string :wink:
    I'll be Kite-Surfing this long weekend (Monday is Bank Holiday :lol: ) so I'll be posting some high-table-tops soon... :D

13. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    All excellent shots Harris, but I especially like the Osprey. One of your better captures, which is saying a bunch considering the level that your shooting has grown to lately.

BTW, I told you that I would loan you my blow-up GBH only if you would hide the Damn string before posting any shots..... 8)

Regards,

Frank

14. LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. didnt see I forgot to hide the string holding the fish, damn! :lol: